White Rose Villas is seeking to fill the extremely important post of Vacation Rental Inspector. Currently operating in excess of fifty vacation rental properties, the successful candidate will fulfil a vital role in ensuring the maintenance of our homes to a very high standard, and delivering the excellent customer service our valued guests deserve.
Our Inspector will also be responsible for building and developing further our team of reliable, detail-oriented housekeeping staff, to ensure our homes are cleaned and maintained to the same standard as a luxury 5-Star hotel.
- Complete arrival checks, ensuring all properties are clean, presented to a high standard and ready for guest arrivals
- Conduct departure inspections and report any damages
- Inspect cleans and address any issues with housekeeping staff
- Assist with training of housekeeping staff
- Stock homes with supplies as directed by Property Manager
- Assist with inventory checks
- Answering the phone and dealing with guests / owners
- Various administration tasks
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- Have proven experience as an inspector or working within the property management industry (vacation rentals) (+2 years)
- Reliable transportation & smart phone
- Ability to work efficiently in isolation
- Written & oral communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Be customer-oriented and friendly
- Willing to work weekends
- Sign a W9
- From $14 an hour (negotiable depending on experience and the right candidate)
- 25 + hours / flexible hours. (Full time hours also available)
- Bonus scheme
- Weekly paid
- Paid training
White Rose Villas has grown and developed organically to become a much recommended and highly regarded Management Company in the Orlando area.
If you possess the necessary skills we require, and have the drive and determination to help further enhance our firm’s great reputation, we’re very keen to hear from you.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applicants to call for further details. Office number: 407 605 5865
Deadline : 1st February 2021